Saturday, February 26, 2011

Juanes


Juanes
Juanes by ashch0c on Polyvore.com
Juanes is a Colombian singer, songwriter, guitarist and music producer! Love him and his music!


He is my favorite latin singer ever!!! I first saw him on 'La Camisa Negra' music video on Clip Trip. I fell in love with the beat, rhythm, melody and his eyes. Then the local TV O Channel play his 'Para Tu Amor', and my first reaction like 'Aaaaaaaa.. La Camisa Negra Guy!!!' LOL! Then I searched everything about him and found out that he already had 3 albums that time (Fijate Bien, Un Día Normal, Mi Sangre). I listened to his popular songs and watched his music videos on youtube.  Loved it! I began to learn spanish (that’s what I wanted to do long ago) and translate the lyrics. It’s so romantic, touching, peaceful, patriotic in some songs, and the others contains broken feeling that beautifully writen.  My very favorites are A Dios Le Pido, Amame, Nada Valgo Sin Tu Amor, Hoy Me Voy, and Esta Noche. I become his biggest fan from Indonesia, I think! (haha.. my friends sometimes feel annoyed with my addiction). And after ‘La Vida es Un Ratico’ album, he released ‘P.A.R.C.E.’  . I don’t have the latest yet, but I definitely will. ^_^



 










No comments: